Jr. Interior Designer
Exp: 0-1 Years
Some of the specific responsibilities and learning opportunities our Interns can expect include:
- Build relationships and schedule presentations with Product and Material Representatives
- Manage time and workload that occurs with peaks and valleys of projects
- Brainstorm with the team to generate new solutions to client problems
- Concept development
- Creating renderings and presentations using various design tools including Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, etc
- Assist with drafting, Project permitting, construction administration including reviewing submittals and visiting project sites during construction
- Sit visits and walkthroughs
- Selection and consideration of building materials, finishes, etc.
- Enhance and establish an awareness of trends and developments in design, materials, techniques, and technology, through the sharing of your learning and insights with team members
- Be an ambassador of M Moses s values, promoting innovation and change
Job Category: Interior Designer
Exp: 0-1 Years
v Processing Accounts Payable invoices.
v Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable Reconciliation.
v Dealing with Bank Reconciliation Department.
v Recurring Journal Entries.
v Tally ERP 9 & MS office.
v Preparing and filing GSTR1, 3B & GSTR2A reco, TDS Deposit & Return filing
v Maintained day to day Ledger and daybooks.
v Payroll Accounting
v Tally is mandatory
v Knowledge of TDS calculation & return filing, Bank Reconciliation, Book Keeping and EPF.